What does At-the-Door Registration mean?
- If you couldn’t or didn’t register online before the show, you can still attend Comic Con Honolulu! At-the-Door memberships give you the same access to events, concerts, video games, table top games, anime screenings, vendors and premiers that preregistered attendees will have.
How does it work?
- When you arrive at the Hawaii Convention Center, you will be directed to one of two lines; one for people who preregistered for Comic Con Honolulu online, and one for At-the-Door registration. If you have not purchased a membership online, go through the At-the-Door line. You will be able to pay with cash, credit or debit when you arrive at the registration tables.
Do I need anything special?
- We require all At-the-Door attendees to fill out a short form that includes your name, what type of badge you are purchasing, and other demographic information. Forms and pens will be available to you while you are in the line to purchase your membership.
- We also require a valid photo ID for all At-the-Door attendees. Valid forms of ID include (but are not limited to):
- State-issued I.D.
- Driver’s License
- School/ College/ University I.D.
- Armed Forces I.D.
- If you are purchasing multiple memberships, you do not need the other party(s) IDs, but you will need to fill out forms for each of the attendees.
Types of memberships available?
- Comic Con Honolulu offers 3 day and 1 day membership options. You cannot pick up a badge before the day it will be utilized however. This means that:
- On Friday, you may purchase a 3 day or Friday only membership
- On Saturday, you may purchase a Saturday only membership
- On Sunday, you may purchase a Sunday only membership, and preregister for the following year