Meet your favorite guests and get a picture too!
** Please note, all prices are subject to change. Guests not yet listed are still sharing their pricing info with us.
During the autograph sessions, guests may take unscheduled breaks as needed and will post the time they will return before leaving. Autographs & Photo Sessions will be available at Comic Con Honolulu. This is an amazing opportunity – don’t miss out!
Getting your Autograph/Photo Ticket
- To get an autograph or personal photo with a guest, you can either purchase a ticket at the Autograph Ticket Sales counter or pay cash at the guest table.
- To get a professional photosession, please purchase a ticket at the Autograph Ticket Sales counter.
- The Autograph Ticket Sales counter is located in the Exhibition Hall. There you can purchase tickets for autographs, photosessions, and/or personal photos with the guest(s) of your choice using either cash or credit.
- Due to the nature of autograph and picture sales, they are not refundable or transferable.
- Credit Card Fee: There is a 5% convenience fee for purchases by credit card at the Autographs Sales area. Some guests are also accepting credit cards directly at their tables. A fee may be charged for the use of credit cards at guest tables at the sole discretion of the guest.
- Cash is accepted at both the sales table and at the guest tables. You can purchase an autograph, selfie, or recording directly from a guest with cash (keep in mind, change is often limited).
- Get in line early! Schedules may change without notice. Your best chance to get what you want is to be in line at the start of the autograph time. Guests may leave the autograph session early if there is no one in line.
- Tickets are good for the entirety of Comic Con Honolulu 2023, but please don’t wait until the last moment as emergencies do arise and a guest may need to depart early.